£115,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris present to the market this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with modern living space in a town centre location. Accom: open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. D/g, gas c/h, communal garden areas and secure parking.
Allen and Harris present to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment in Elmbank Avenue. 7 Academy Apartments has spacious accommodation with open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, and is situated within close proximity to all local amenities, including shops, schools and transport links. There is also two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a modern fitted family bathroom. The character of this local landmark has been maintained throughout the communal areas, while creating a modern living space within the apartment. There is a garden area and secure parking area to the rear.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a secure door entry system. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge/diner Area 25' 5" x 13' 10" ( 7.75m x 4.22m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" Max x 11' 10" Plus door recess ( 3.71m Max x 3.61m Plus door recess )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" Max x 11' 9" lus door recess ( 3.84m Max x 3.58m lus door recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.