£130,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 December 2019||£116,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A notably bright and spacious first floor apartment set within the picturesque Bankholm Place development which enjoys particularly convenient access to local transport links and amenities.
Nestling within the quiet and picturesque Bankholm Place development, this notably bright and spacious first floor flat delivers a stylish and contemporary interior and enjoys a position at the foot of the cul-de-sac thus taking advantage of an uninterrupted outlook.
Accessed via a well maintained common hallway with security entry, the property internally boasts a well ordered interior and comprises large entrance hallway with significant storage off, generous bay windowed lounge enjoying an attractive uninterrupted outlook, impressive 'Cooke &Lewis' kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets whilst affording ample space for a small table and chairs, two double bedrooms (each of which have had supplementary internal insulation on the gable wall) and a family bathroom with white three-piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
Of additional note are features such as electric heating and double glazing whilst, externally, the property benefits from neatly manicured residents' gardens as well as residents' parking and a lock-up garage.
Busby and the surrounding district of Clarkston are renowned for their high level of amenities and shops catering for day-to-day requirements, banks, post offices, health centre and libraries. The development also lies close to a good selection of leisure facilities including golf, tennis, bowling clubs and local parks. Public transport links by both bus and rail are in the immediate area.
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 4" into bay ( 4.85m x 4.37m into bay )
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.73m max x 2.67m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.36m max x 2.01m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.