£178,500 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 March 2018||£161,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** HOME REPORT VALUE £180,000 ***
Set within the heart of this charming conservation village, this generously proportioned upper quarter villa delivers a stylish and well-ordered interior and draws significant advantage from a sizeable private garden area.
Enjoying a charming conservation village setting, close to all village amenities, this upper quarter villa is set within a traditional stone building and delivers both generously appointed and notably bright accommodation throughout with significant advantage taken from a sizeable private garden area.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises reception hallway with storage off, spacious formal lounge featuring raised 'inset' fire and surround at focal point and ample space for family dining, comprehensively fitted kitchen boasting a range of modern base and wall mounted cabinets with sufficient space for breakfasting table, two spacious double bedrooms (the master of which hosts significant fitted storage) and a contemporary family bathroom with white suite, overhead shower attachment and vanity storage. This home also enjoys exclusive usage of an expansive attic area which provides a superb additional storage opportunity.
Externally, there are impressive level gardens to both side and rear of the home which are practically designed to feature both areas of lawn and patio. There is also a private off-street parking area exclusive to this property for two vehicles to the front.
Lounge 15' x 12' 9" max ( 4.57m x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 7" max ( 4.45m x 3.53m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.87m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 3.25m x 2.87m plus door recess )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.