£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 February 2018||£99,000||£19,000|
|23 April 2004||£80,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Stunning and spacious upper apartment occupying a prime position within the ever desirable Merrylee locale. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this bright and spacious top floor flat set within an ever desirable pocket of Merrylee.
Presented to the market in true walk in condition throughout this property is a credit to the current owners and is sure to impress all who view, therefore agents advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available at this fantastic asking price.
Internally the property has accommodation comprising of an entrance vestibule, a welcoming reception hallway with storage, a bright front facing lounge with stained and sanded floor boards, attractive modern fitted kitchen, three generous sized bedrooms each with fitted carpets and a stylish modern fitted three piece bathroom with overhead shower and finished with ceiling spotlights and floor tiling.
In addition the property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, delightful communal entrance and private balcony offering elevated view of the surrounding area and beyond.
Set within this popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops close by distance catering for day to day requirements. Shawlands offers a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants.
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.