£245,000 Offers over
*Closing date set for 14th October, 2022 at 12.00pm *
A beautifully presented, contemporary two-bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in the popular residential area of Abbeyhill 1.5 miles to the east of Edinburgh’s city centre. This stunning home, has stylish modern interiors with high quality fixtures and fittings set against a light and airy neutral décor. In true walk-in condition, as well as offering excellent amenities at nearby Meadowbank Shopping Park, and quick access to the city centre, it will make a wonderful home.
• A combined open living/dining/kitchen with stunning corner orientation, allowing for the whole room to be bathed in natural light and give a feeling of space
• Modern kitchen with stylish handleless grey wall and floor cabinetry, complemented by quality wooden worktops and industrial style splashback tiling, illuminated by attractive downlights. Features high spec integrated appliances including electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
• Attractive principal double bedroom, offers comfortable accommodation with a contemporary interior and attractive wooden flooring. Extensive walk-in shower room features high quality fixtures and fittings including a three-piece white suite and indulgent rain shower, set against stylish metro tiling
• A further bright and elegant downlit double bedroom with large window
• A shower room with the en-suite features large shower, WC, and washbasin
• Electric heating and double glazing throughout
• Shared gated rear garden accessed via the side of the property
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.