£60,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious ground floor flat in a very quiet and highly regarded residential pocket of Kilmarnock on Whatriggs Road. Early vieiwing highly recomended!
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this bright and spacious ground floor flat in a very quiet and highly regarded residential pocket of Kilmarnock on Whatriggs Road.
This bright family home which has been maintained to an exacting standard by the present owner and offers accommodation over one level. On entry we have a reception hall, providing access to modern fitted kitchen to the rear and a spacious lounge. On the left hand side 2 spacious double bedrooms and the modern fitted family bathroom.
There are well maintained front and back gardens, for the whole family to enjoy. There is on street parking, and the option for off street parking in the front garden.
Kilmarnock town centre is only a short journey away, where the town benefits from a wide range of amenities including a large selection of supermarket and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities. For the commuter M77 links to most major commercial centres within the central belt of Scotland and beyond. The area also provides public transport links both via bus and rail networks which connect to Glasgow City Centre and Prestwick International Airport.
Lounge 13' x 14' 3" ( 3.96m x 4.34m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 11" max ( 3.28m x 3.63m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 12' ( 3.43m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 9" min ( 3.17m x 2.97m min )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 10" ( 1.68m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.