£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 December 2019||£128,777||£6,277|
|4 September 2018||£122,500||£76,500|
|2 April 2003||£46,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented ground floor apartment occupying a prime position within an ever desirable locale.
Early internal viewings are highly advised to full appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this attractive ground floor flat set within a popular pocket of Ibrox.
Offered to the market in walk in condition throughout this property is a credit to the current owners and sure to impress al who view therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with storage cupboard, a bright formal bay window lounge with access to the modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood and complete with ceiling spotlights.
In addition this beautiful apartment also offers a bright and spacious double bedroom and a stylish three piece family bathroom,
Paisley Road West is a popular residential street located within the Kinning Park district of Glasgow. It is ideally situated for access to Glasgow City Centre as well as the southside and West End of Glasgow as the Cessnock and Kinning Park Underground Stations are only a few minutes walk away. Paisley Road West is also well placed for a range of local amenities such as supermarket shopping, cafes and restaurants as well as leisure and sporting facilities. The M8 and M77 motorway networks are easily accessible and Paisley Road West is very served by local bus services offering routes all across Glasgow.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 7" Into Bay ( 4.50m x 4.45m Into Bay )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 15' 3" x 11' 7" Not Inc Recess ( 4.65m x 3.53m Not Inc Recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.