£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 December 2012||£76,000||£29,000|
|10 July 2006||£105,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Very centrally located is this two bedroom Top Floor Flat occupying a superb position within a modern sought after estate. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Impressive Top Floor modern flat offered to the market in great condition throughout offering excellent living space.
Offering bright and airy accommodation the spacious interior offers security entry, welcoming reception hallway with access off to all apartments and storage, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units, two well presented double sized bedrooms and well equipped modern fitted bathroom with four piece suite including bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property features a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst a neutral decorative theme is in place throughout. Good storage solutions.
Externally the property sits amidst well maintained communal gardens which are surrounding whilst furthermore there is ample off street shared parking.
Cambuslang offers a range of local shopping facilities with further amenities available at Rutherglen and East Kilbride. Access is available to the motorway network system. Public transport links and local schools are situated nearby. Recreational facilities within the area include several public parks, bowling and tennis clubs and a choice of golf courses.
Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 3" x 14' 4" Max ( 4.65m x 4.37m Max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' 8" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.25m Max x 3.23m)
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 6" Max ( 4.78m x 3.20m Max )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" Not Into Wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 3.71m Not Into Wardrobe x 2.67m)
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.