£325,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 July 2017||£275,000||£100,000|
|1 April 2004||£175,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This is a well-presented and inviting two-bedroom garden flat, situated in one of the New Town’s most sought-after streets. Quietly positioned it is tastefully decorated throughout, with comfortable accommodation and a pleasing layout, to suit a first time buyer, investor or professional. Its charming patio area, shared south-facing rear garden and proximity to Stockbridge and the city centre make this a fantastic opportunity.
• Bright and well-presented open plan living/dining/kitchen with fresh décor, laminate flooring and original open hearth fireplace
• Stylish, modern spotlit kitchen with white wall and floor units, oak eff ect worktops, splashback tiling and integrated appliances including oven and hob and a storage cupboard with tumble dryer
• Principal carpeted double bedroom with rear aspect through sash and case window and eye-catching feature fi replace
• A further warm and attractive double bedroom with rear outlook and feature fireplace
• Tiled shower room, with washbasin and WC
• Gas central heating throughout
• Front patio area and well-cared for, shared south-facing rear garden
• On-street permit parking
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.