£99,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 December 2003||£96,350||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Modern executive flat on the preferred first floor of a prestigious development in Cambuslang benefiting from courtyard parking, secure entry and the unusual benefit of being one of only two flats in the close.
Modern executive flat on the preferred first floor of a prestigious development in Cambuslang benefiting from courtyard parking, secure entry and the unusual benefit of being one of only two flats in the building.
Occupying a prominent location within the residential area of Cambuslang and within walking distance of both Cambuslang and Rutherglen Town Centres. The property accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway with ample storage leading to the bright and spacious open plan living room / kitchen which has a range of wall and floor mounted units, two well-proportioned bedrooms with the master having en-suite shower room and a separate bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, security entry and private parking.
The close proximity of bus, rail and other major road networks of the M73, M74 &M8 give easy access to a wide range of shopping and recreational facilities in the major centres of Glasgow, East Kilbride and Hamilton as well as being perfect for commuting anywhere within the central belt of Scotland. All of which goes to make this location ideal for prospective buyers looking for a new home or for investment purposes.
Lounge / Open Plan Kitchen 30' 7" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 9.32m Max x 3.81m Max )
Bedroom One 11' 7" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.25m Max )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 9' 2" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 2.79m Max x 2.51m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.