£250,000 Offers over
Immaculate traditional elevated ground floor apartment occupying a prime position within the heart of Pollokshields. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this immaculate elevated ground floor apartment set within the heart of pollokshields.
Brought to the market in immaculate condition throughout this fantastic family home is a credit to the current owners and is set to impress all who view therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality available within this stunning home.
Internally the accommodation extends to include an entrance vestibule, a welcoming reception hallway with three storage areas, a delightful and impressive formal lounge with front facing bay window formation with ceiling cornicing, a lovely modern fitted dining sized kitchen complete with a election of floor and wall mounted units whilst allowing space for further free standing appliances and access to a three piece bathroom.
This fantastic property also boasts three generous sized double bedrooms and a stylish shower room complete with white two piece suite and shower cubicle and overhead shower. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, sash &case single glazing, delightful communal entrance with security entrance system and low maintenance communal rear gardens.
A particular feature of this immediately impressive home is the basement area which could be utilised in a muiltitude of purposes.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 22' 9" Into Bay x 14' 5" ( 6.93m Into Bay x 4.39m)
Kitchen 15' 7" Into recess x 12' ( 4.75m Into recess x 3.66m )
Bedroom One 19' 5" Into Recess x 14' 7" ( 5.92m Into Recess x 4.45m )
Bedroom Two 14' 9" Into Recess x 11' 4" ( 4.50m Into Recess x 3.45m )
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.