£380,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 25TH OF JANUARY 2023 AT 12 NOON**
Enjoy a sought-after location with this impressive two-bedroom apartment situated in Edinburgh’s prestigious Bruntsfield. This attractive and generously proportioned property on the first floor of a traditional Victorian tenement features charming period features including ornate cornicing and original fireplaces. Set in the heart of this high amenity area, the property enjoys an array of independent retailers, bars and restaurants, as well as the open green spaces of Bruntsfield Links and easy access to the city centre. It will make a superb home for a professional, couple, family or investment opportunity.
• A light-filled and spacious sitting room with a spectacular bay window. Period features include original working fireplace and ornate cornicing
• Architect-designed, bespoke peninsula kitchen to the rear of the property with garden views and space for comfortable dining. Featuring wood panelled décor, excellent storage and HI-MACS Solid surface worktops. Integrated appliances include oven and hob
• Generous utility room adjacent to kitchen
• Twin-windowed, bright principal double bedroom. Features fitted wardrobes, an Edinburgh Press and room for freestanding furniture
• A second double bedroom to the rear of the property with original wooden flooring and fireplace
• Generously sized and versatile box room
• Well-appointed tiled shower room with chrome radiator, WC and washbasin
• Gas central heating throughout and double-glazed windows to the rear
• Lovely enclosed shared garden
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.