£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 November 2021||£100,000||£14,500|
|3 November 2006||£85,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A beautifully presented lower cottage flat set within this established and convenient residential locale. The property is in walk-in condition and will not fail to impress. Early Viewing Advised.
Having been maintained to an exacting standard by the existing owner this generously proportioned and unique lower cottage flat should not fail to impress upon inspection.
The interior comprises of welcoming reception hall with storage off, attractive formal lounge with patio doors leading to private rear garden, new modern fitted kitchen displaying base and wall mounted units, dining room / bedroom three, two generously proportioned double bedrooms (one with bay window) and modern bathroom with three piece suite, completes the accommodation.
Externally the property offers maintained level landscaped gardens which are located to the rear. Driveway providing off street parking. Views over the Bowling Green
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network can be reached within a 10/15 minutes average drive.
Lounge 14' 9" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.50m Max x 3.71m Max )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.91m )
Bedroom One 15' 6" Into Bay x 10' 9" Max ( 4.72m Into Bay x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.28m Max x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.