£100,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 November 2009||£108,000||£17,985|
|17 January 2006||£125,985||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this well proportioned ground floor apartment situated within a very popular area in Paisley. This property is ideally located for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and road links. Ideal first time buy!
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this well proportioned ground floor apartment situated within a very popular area. This property is ideally located for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and road links. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a timber panelled door, "Creda" storage heater, a wall mounted secured door entry phone, a deep built-in shelved storage cupboard and a second built-in cupboard housing the water tank, electricity meter and the circuit breakers. There is a spacious lounge with two front facing windows and a "Creda" storage heater. The kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink, and an integrated stainless steel electric hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. In addition there is plumbing for an automatic washing, Grey wood effect vinyl flooring and a storage heater. There are two front facing double bedrooms with double built-in wardrobes and slim line panel heaters. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, a vanity unit wash hand basin with tiling and a large mirror above, and a bath with wet wall panelling above and a "Mira" over bath shower. There is a shaver point, an electric heater and Grey wood effect vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from electric heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system, allocated and visitor parking bays and well maintained communal garden grounds. Viewing advised!
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.73m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 9' 5" extending to 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m extending to 3.48m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" extending to 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m extending to 3.48m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.