£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 January 2013||£55,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Delightful ground floor flat within a popular district close to amenities and town centre facilities. Comprising reception hallway, comfortable lounge, fitted/equipped kitchen 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath. Spec includes Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Private Rear Gardens.
Ground d floor flat within an established west end pocket close to amenities and town centre facilities and public transport links. The interior is comfortable in proportion, well presented and comprises reception hallway with storage, appealing lounge, fitted kitchen to include in-built hob, oven and extractor hood, 2 double bedrooms and partially tiled bathroom with shower over bath. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing and gardens which are level and enclosed to rear of property ( access to be gained via the kitchen).
Helensburgh is an affluent town with wide elegant tree-lined streets, long promenade and attractive parks and gardens to create a pleasantly distinguished atmosphere.
The town enjoys an eclectic mix of small exclusive retail outlets as well as large supermarket and chain stores to ensure an enviable quality and lifestyle. There are regular public transport links to major centres of commerce and Glasgow's international airport is a relatively short car journey away. Schooling can be found locally at all levels. Whilst the town enjoys a vibrant nightlife with bars, restaurants and sporting venues to suit every taste.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.