£1,150 pcm Available Now
12 MIGVIE GROVE:-
Set in the popular residential area of Kingswells within a quiet cul de sac and close to a play area, the property is surrounded by attractive open countryside. It offers an easy commute to the Westhill Commercial and Industrial Estates, Arnhall Business Park and Aberdeen city centre. Nearby is the well-served Kingswells 'Park and Ride' facility offering regular public transport to various parts of Aberdeen. The property is also well placed for access to Cults and the Prime Four in Kingswells and the D2 Business Park in Dyce.
** The property has been fitted with a new kitchen and has been redecorated throughout. It is clean and fresh, and in a walk in condition.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
- Vestibule leading into the main ground floor hall
- New Howden kitchen with integrated white goods. Plenty of space for dining table and chairs
- Lounge Dining Room on open plan with bay window looking towards open countryside
- Dining/Family Room with French doors leading into the garden and rear terrace
- Large Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Shower Room with three-piece white suite
Stairs leading to the upper hall.
- Upper hall with velux window
- Second Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Third Bedroom/Master Bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Two large velux windows
- Family Bathroom with separate walk in shower.
LARGE SINGLE GARAGE and paved driveway with parking for 3 to 4 cars; fully enclosed and easily maintained REAR GARDEN laid mainly to grass and mature shrubs with paved terrace. SMALL FRONT GARDEN with lawn and shrubs.
Plenty of additional storage throughout the property. Gas Central Heating; Double Glazed throughout.
Landlord Registration No. 61331/100/02210
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.