£675 pcm Available Now
To let is this two bedroom bungalow with single garage, driveway and garden, benefiting from country views and sought after location.
Your new home comprises of entrance vestibule leading to both bedrooms, the master bedroom overlooks the front with open views, light carpet flooring and painted walls, use of wardrobes available if required. The second bedroom also consists of light carpet flooring and painted walls with use of wardrobes available if required.
Also leading from the entrance vestibule is a light and airy lounge with focal gas fire, large window overlooking the front with the consistency of the stunning views, patio door set leading from the lounge to the back garden also allowing ample natural light to flood the room, the lounge also features light carpet flooring and painted walls.
Leading from the lounge via double doors is a dining room which also leads to the kitchen, the kitchen is fully fitted with a large window overlooking the rear garden, kitchen also benefits from white goods including washing machine and undercounter fridge/freezer which is available to use if required, the kitchen also features integrated oven/grill with integrated hob, the kitchen also benefits from two storage cupboards and tiled floor and walls, the garden can also be accessed via the kitchen.
Further benefits from modern shower room which has fully tiled walls and floor, there is a corner shower enclosure only (no bath available), integrated white gloss vanity unit with integral sink and separate WC, also features chrome towel rail.
Property benefits from gas central heating, front & rear garden, the front garden is mature and mainly laid to lawn, the rear garden is mainly slabbed with drying area, the garage can also be accessed from the rear of the property.
There is a small driveway to the front leading to single garage.
• Gas Central Heating
• Front & rear garden
• Single garage
• Modern kitchen and shower room
• Country views
• Sought after location
• Gas fire
• Two double bedrooms
- EPC rating – D
- Council tax band – D
- Available NOW for viewings
- All applicants welcome, terms apply for Housing Benefit
- Viewing by appointment only via E.L.T Lettings Ltd
- Let on an unfurnished basis
- Landlord Registration No: 1097537/380/28081
- Agent Registration No: LARN1905067
Things to consider before applying;
- £675 first months' rent £825 security deposit required
- Housing benefit applicants: a home-owning & employed guarantor will be required
- Your application (if successful) will be on a Private Residential Tenancy
- Each applicant (including guarantor(s)) to provide a full reference which includes previous landlord reference, credit check, ID check, employment verification
Application can be made after initial viewing and payment of £100 holding deposit, applicant to be moved in within 1 month of holding deposit being paid.
- No additional tenancy fees payable to E.L.T Lettings Ltd
- If applicant prefers not to supply their own documentation for a reference we can offer this at £25 per applicant via a third party.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.