A superb development opportunity with Detailed Planning consent for a Five Bedroom, Four Bathroom Detached Dwelling. The land extends to 0.38 Acres or thereby and occupies a fantastic rural setting.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the open market this superb development opportunity with detailed planning consent for a one and a half storey five bedroom four bathroom detached dwelling.
The site itself extends to 0.38 Acres or thereby and nestles on a quiet rural setting with open views across neighbouring fields. The plans are available for inspection. The agents recommend that the site be viewed to appreciate the setting.
Drymen is a charming west Stirlingshire picturesque village with Loch Lomond and the National Park, conveniently situated for commuting to both Glasgow and Stirling. The village provides local shops for every day needs, leisure centres and a selection of pubs, restaurants and hotels. Drymen Primary School and Balfron High School are both within easy commuting distance. Loch Lomond and the Southern Highlands are on the doorstep.
Upon approaching Drymen passing Buchanan Castle Golf Club, continue on past the turn off for Drymen to the NEXT right signposted Gartness. Porceed down this road and over the bridge and pass through the stone / wrought iron gates up the hill turning left at the T- junction. The subjects can be found down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.