£250,000 Offers over
A substantial detached Victorian villa is situated in Rahane overlooking the Gareloch.
This substantial detached Victorian villa is situated in Rahane overlooking the Gareloch within easy reach of Garelochhead and Helensburgh.
Greenlea has a very flexible and spacious layout comprising entrance hallway, bay windowed lounge, bay windowed family room, refitted dining kitchen, rear sitting room and a bedroom. On the upper level there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further accommodation on the ground floor which is accessed from the family room comprises, lounge, shower room and modern dining kitchen. This area has the potential to be used as an annex or letting unit as it has its own entrance to the side.
Greenlea has a modern oil fired heating system and a separate solid fuel heating system within the annex.
Outside the property is screened by extensive mature shrubs and trees with views of the Gairloch, The gravel sweeping driveway leads to ample parking area and a single garage. At the rear of the property there is an attached washhouse with its original sold fuel water heater and open wood store.
The property is conveniently is located a short distance from the village of Garelochhead with its local amenities including primary school, shops, bus and train station with service to Glasgow. Nearby Helensburgh is accessible by car and offers a wider range of amenities including more extensive shopping, secondary schooling and train station with more regular service to Glasgow.
The land at the rear of Greenlea and on Land South East of Mamore Farm, Peaton Road, Rahane has outline planning agreed for six detached dwellings of four bedrooms.
Family Room 15' 11" into bay window x 14' 5" ( 4.85m into bay window x 4.39m )
Dining Room 15' 4" into bay window x 14' 7" ( 4.67m into bay window x 4.45m )
Sitting Room 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 18' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 1 19' 8" x 13' 1" cam ceiling ( 5.99m x 3.99m cam ceiling )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" cam ceiling x 12' 7" max ( 3.86m cam ceiling x 3.84m max )
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 7' cam ceiling ( 2.90m x 2.13m cam ceiling )
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 3" ( 5.56m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.