£109,500 Offers over
** NEW PRICE** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this well proportioned Mid Terraced Villa situated in the Broomridge area of Stirling, close to the city centre.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises:
- Entrance into hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard and stairs leading to upper hall with further walk-in closet.
- Bright and spacious Lounge / Dining area with feature brick fireplace and windows overlooking the rear of the property. Door access to the rear garden.
- Fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units and co-ordinating worktop. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Three Bedrooms upstairs with two bedrooms facing to the rear of the property and third bedroom facing to the front.
- Family Bathroom comprising of a white 3 piece suite with over bath electric shower and shower rail. Storage closet.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
To the outside of the property there are garden grounds to the front and rear and a designated parking space.
Broomridge is a quiet residential area which is located only minutes from Stirling City Centre.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.
For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Local schooling at both Primary and Secondary level is available nearby.
Lounge 5.99m (19' 8') x 3.21m (10' 6')
Kitchen 3.30m (10' 10') x 2.87m (9' 5')
Bedroom 1 3.61m (11' 10') x 2.60m (8' 6')
Bedroom 2 2.90m (9' 6') x 2.61m (8' 7')
Bedroom 3 3.28m (10' 9') x 2.11m (6' 11')
Family Bathroom 3.02m (9' 11') x 1.50m (4' 11')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.