£80,000 Offers over
Land with full planning permission to build a stunning four bedroom detached home in the centre of Arrochar.
Rare opportunity to purchase land with full planning permission to build a stunning four bedroom detached home in the centre of Arrochar. There is an additional adjoining plot available without planning for sale offering the potential for a future holiday let, please contact us for pricing and more details.
Plot 1 - with planning permission (outlined in red on aerial photo) - £80,000
Plot 2 - without planning permission (outlined in yellow on aerial photo) - POA
Arrochar sits nestled between mountains located to the head of Loch Long and is at the heart of very rich natural habitat, abundant with wildlife. As one of the main gateways to the Argyll Forest Park, the village is set amongst some of the most beautiful scenery on the Cowal peninsula, overlooked by a group of mountains called the Arrochar Alps and in particular the distinctive rocky summit of The Cobbler.
The village offers numerous places to eat and drink, as well as containing essential local amenities such as a local shop, post office and petrol station.
Transport links are good for the area with Arrochar sitting at the junction of the A83 and A814, offering a 2 mile connection to the A82 in Tarbet which leads both south and north along the banks of Loch Lomond. Additionally, Arrochar also benefits from being served by the Arrochar and Tarbet Railway Station which provides links south to Glasgow Queen Street and Edinburgh Waverley and north to Oban, Fort William and Mallaig.
As one of the only sites left available to develop in the centre of Arrochar this is a rare and exciting opportunity to build a stunning home in the heart of the countryside.
The site itself is located behind The Claymore Hotel between existing housing and features mature woodland predominantly around the perimeter leaving a less densely populated area in the centre. Two burns snake through the north and south of the site from east to west creating the boundaries for the plots.
The proposed house has been carefully designed with consultation from the planning authorities to reduce the visual impact on the surrounding area whilst retaining fantastic design features.
With full planning permission granted, the house incorporates a double garage, kitchen and sitting room opening out onto a patio area on the ground floor and four good sized bedrooms on the first floor as well as an office and additional living space. The master bedroom also opens out onto a deck providing breath taking views from the first floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.