£127,500 Offers over
An opportunity to acquire this well-proportioned 3 bedroom semi-detached house, which is ideally situated to provide easy access to local amenities, within the ever popular Braco locale.
The property is entered into an entrance porch which in turn leads through into the main hallway. Situated off the hallway is a spacious Lounge/Dining Room with 2 windows to the front aspect which allow generous natural light into the room, this is a great space for socialising or entertaining. The Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces - there is an integrated oven with hob, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine &tumble dryer. There is also a window to rear aspect &door leading out into the rear garden. The upper floor accommodation consists of a 3 bedrooms plus a three piece fitted bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower, low level w.c &pedestal wash hand basin.
To the front is a small lawned area, whilst at the rear, the garden consists of a paved patio &an area that is laid to lawn. There is also a timber shed &an allocated parking space.
The property is situated in the village of Braco which is some 6 miles from Dunblane and has primary school and secondary education available either at Dunblane High School or the campus in Crieff. Braco has a village shop as well as Post Office. The area is well served with commuter links being situated just off the A9 and a train station is located in Dunblane. Further to the north is the renowned Gleneagles hotel complex and golf courses.
Lounge/diner 21' 3" max x 13' max ( 6.48m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 9' 4" exc wardrobe x 9' ( 2.84m exc wardrobe x 2.74m )
Bedroom 9' 2" max x 7' 10" exc bay window ( 2.79m max x 2.39m exc bay window )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.