£230,000 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the market this well presented and rarely available modern 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, situated within a quiet residential area of Tillicoultry.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Well proportioned Formal Lounge with feature fireplace and gas fire. Window overlooking the front of the property and open plan to the dining area.
- Spacious fitted Dining Kitchen with Neff integrated appliances including gas hob, electric oven, microwave &extractor hood. Fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Door leading to garden.
- Generously proportioned Family Bathroom with vanity units and white 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath.
- 3 Spacious Double Bedrooms all with built-in mirrored wardrobes providing ample storage. The Master Bedroom also benefits from an
En-Suite Shower Room comprising WC and wash hand basin with shower cubicle.
- Additional storage is provided by the hall storage cupboard and loft.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property benefits from mature garden grounds to the front, side &rear with garden shed.
The property is located in the village of Tillicoultry and allows easy access to the City Centre of Stirling and nearby town of Alloa. For those who travel for business, the area is well provided for by the national road network system and links to motorways and to business centres in the central belt. For those who use public transport there is a regular bus service into Stirling.
Local shops will adequately cater for everyday needs and Stirling is only a short drive away and offers numerous high street multiples and specialty shops. Local schooling is available nearby including the prestigious Dollar Academy.
Lounge / Dining Area 7.18m (23' 7') x 4.27m (14' 0')
Dining Kitchen 3.59m (11' 9') x 2.99m (9' 10')
Master Bedroom 4.08m (13' 5') x 2.94m (9' 8')
En-Suite Shower Room 2.97m (9' 9') x 2.02m (6' 8')
Bedroom 2 3.95m (13' 0') x 3.03m (9' 11')
Bedroom 3 3.03m (9' 11') x 2.74m (9' 0')
Family Bathroom 2.99m (9' 10') x 1.80m (5' 11')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.