£102,000 Offers over
*** NEW PRICE*** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this well proportioned and rarely available End Terraced Villa situated in the St. Ninians area of Stirling, close to the city centre.
This property has recently been refurbished and is in walk-in condition. Early viewing is highly recommended to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance hall with two storage cupboards leading to all main accommodation.
- Bright and well proportioned Lounge with dual aspect windows overlooking the front and side of the property.
- Fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units and co-ordinating worktop. Integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freezer and space for fridge and washing machine. Door access to path leading to the rear garden.
- New Bathroom which has been fully tiled and comprises white three piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin, over bath cradle shower and glass shower screen.
- New Shower Room with pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Three well proportioned double Bedrooms with Bedroom 3 having dual aspect windows and views to open farmland. Bedroom 1 also has farmland views and a feature fireplace. Bedroom 2 has a storage closet.
To the outside there are garden grounds to the front and side with parking available on the driveway. The private rear garden has both slabbed and lawn area.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
St. Ninians is a quiet residential area which is located only minutes from Stirling City Centre.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.
For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby, providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Local schooling at both Primary and Secondary level is available nearby.
Lounge 5.38m (17' 8') x 3.87m (12' 8')
Kitchen 4.40m (14' 5') x 2.71m (8' 11')
Bedroom 1 3.87m (12' 8') x 3.18m (10' 5')
Bedroom 2 3.64m (11' 11') x 2.89m (9' 6')
Bedroom 3 3.55m (11' 8') x 2.87m (9' 5')
Bathroom 1.96m (6' 5') x 1.70m (5' 7')
Shower Room 2.49m (8' 2') x 0.88m (2' 11')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.