£170,000 Fixed price
A charming attached cottage located in the village of Clynder.
Number 1 The Villas is a traditional attached cottage dating back to around 1850. The property is located in a beautiful quiet setting in Clynder and has the advantage of off street parking and gardens over two levels. From the top of the gardens and within one of the bedrooms the house has stunning views over the Gareloch. The cottage itself has some lovely period features and on entering a beautiful "stable" door. On the ground floor of the Villas there is a good sized lounge, a dining room, traditional styled kitchen with solid wooden units and various appliances, a large bedroom with bay window, shower room, WC and a very useful utility room/sunroom, Upstairs the property offers three bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. Within many of the rooms on the ground floor and bedrooms there are original fireplaces. Particular note should be mentioned with regards to the fire in the kitchen which also incorporates a bread maker. Other lovely features within the property include exposed beams in the lounge and many original features throughout. From the master bedroom there is also access to a balcony overlooking the gardens with views towards the loch. Outside there are gardens over two levels mainly laid to lawn. As previously mentioned from the upper area of the garden the views over the Gareloch are stunning and could benefit from a decking area for a quiet spot to relax. Off street parking is provided by means of a driveway. Viewing is advised.
Lounge 13' 5" exc window bay x 11' 11" inc fire place max ( 4.09m exc window bay x 3.63m inc fire place max )
Dining Room 13' 4" exc window bay to fire place x 9' 8" ( 4.06m exc window bay to fire place x 2.95m )
Kitchen 9' to fire place x 17' 2" ( 2.74m to fire place x 5.23m )
Utility Room 15' slope roof x 6' 9" ( 4.57m slope roof x 2.06m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" not inc door slope ceilings x 11' 7" ( 4.09m not inc door slope ceilings x 3.53m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" not inc windows slope ceilings x 11' ( 4.06m not inc windows slope ceilings x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 11' 8" into window ( 2.95m x 3.56m into window )
Boxroom 6' 3" slope ceilings x 6' 7" not inc wardrobes ( 1.91m slope ceilings x 2.01m not inc wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.