£365,000 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to bring to the sales market this rarely available and spacious 4 Bedroom Detached family home built by CALA Homes.
The property enjoys a cul-de-sac setting amidst a small enclave of similar properties and all accommodation is on one level. Early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the standard and size of the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance vestibule leading to inner hallway and all accommodation.
- Beautiful Formal Lounge with french doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Well proportioned fully fitted Kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, electric oven &hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. Archway leading to further breakfast / dining area.
- Formal Dining room with view to the front of the property.
- Family room with dual Aspect windows to the front and side
- Utility Room with space for tumble dryer and washing machine and door access to rear garden.
- Family Bathroom with white three piece suite and separate mains shower cubicle.
- Master Bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Bathroom with white 3 piece suite and separate mains shower cubicle. Three further bedrooms.
Warmth is provided by oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property has extensive garden grounds to the front and rear with Double Garage and large Driveway providing ample off street parking for multiple vehicles.
The property is situated within the picturesque village of Gargunnock where the village shop caters for everyday needs with the City Centre of Stirling only a short drive away.
The village is also within easy reach of major road networks to all cities throughout the central belt with main line rail and bus stations found in the Stirling City Centre.
Schooling is also available at primary level in the village and secondary schools are in Stirling.or Balfron.
Formal Lounge 6.24m (20' 6') x 4.80m (15' 9')
Dining Kitchen 6.59m (21' 7') x 4.49m (14' 9')
Utility Room 3.26m (10' 8') x 1.61m (5' 3')
Family Room 3.40m (11' 2') x 3.25m (10' 8')
Dining Room 4.25m (13' 11') x 3.04m (10' 0')
Master Bedroom 3.68m (12' 1') x 3.58m (11' 9')
En-Suite Bathroom 2.99m (9' 10') x 2.13m (7' 0')
Bedroom 2 3.64m (11' 11') x 3.31m (10' 10')
Bedroom 3 3.52m (11' 7') x 2.83m (9' 3')
Bedroom 4 3.29m (10' 10') x 2.59m (8' 6')
Family Bathroom 3.00m (9' 10') x 2.13m (7' 0')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.