£260,000 Offers over
''Loanend Cottages'' very rarely grace the market place, set in this semirural setting with extensive rear gardens and having that ''country feel'' is a must see with extensive family accommodation throughout.
This semi-rural property is offered to the market having excellent family accommodation throughout and offering extensive outside space backing onto the countryside.
The property comprises of large welcoming hallway with all main ground floor apartments off. To the rear and overlooking the rear gardens is the fantastic family lounge which also gives access to the garden. Also situated off the hall to the rear is the family dining room which in turn gives access through to the fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units and access to the rear gardens. To the front of the downstairs accommodation is bedroom four which is a good size double bedroom. Also on this level is bedroom five which is currently being utilised as a study, this room also benefits from inbuilt storage. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the shower room which has a two piece suite and shower cubicle. On the upper level are three well-proportioned double bedrooms which will not disappoint for size with the master bedroom having wonderful views and ensuite facilities.
Furthermore the property has double glazing, gas central heating, shared driveway and set in this quiet location.
Lounge 25' 5" max x 18' 10" max ( 7.75m max x 5.74m max )
Dining Room 13' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.22m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 1 18' 2" max x 14' 11" max ( 5.54m max x 4.55m max )
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.98m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 3 16' 5" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.00m max x 3.81m max )
Bedroom 4 13' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 5 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.