£125,000 Fixed price
An attractive, two bedroom traditional end-terraced cottage which is well situated with easy access to Stirling City Centre.
This well presented home offers wonderful accommodation which is full of character and charm. The property would suit a number of purchasers from first time buyers to young families. Set over two levels the property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, stylish fully tiled shower room, dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and generously proportioned lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors onto rear decking. The upper floor provides two double bedrooms with large built in storage to one and a walk in cupboard to the other.
All rooms are tastefully decorated and are complimented by quality flooring. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas central heating.
The rear private garden has been attractively decked to back and side of the home. Substantial timber fencing provides a child friendly environment and aids privacy and security.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby as well as an array of bars and restaurants. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge 15' 7" into door recess x 10' 10" plus recess ( 4.75m into door recess x 3.30m plus recess )
Kitchen 13' 11" max into recess x 9' 2" max ( 4.24m max into recess x 2.79m max )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 12' 8" max restricted height ( 4.32m x 3.86m max restricted height )
Bedroom 14' 2" max restricted height x 13' 2" max to back of wardrobe ( 4.32m max restricted height x 4.01m max to back of wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.