£269,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 February 2005||£207,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A modern detached family villa situated within a cul-de-sac position in this sought after location.
The spacious accommodation over two levels extends to entrance hallway, bay windowed lounge , dining room with doors leading to large conservatory with patio door leading to the rear garden lead out with Astro Turf lawn, decking area , cloakroom, a well fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, fully fitted utility.
The accommodation on the upper level extends to master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazing, front and rear gardens, a good size monoblock driveway .
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early inspection is recommended.
Fruin Lane is situated close to Helensburgh's town centre which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants. Helensburgh's station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line. There is a selection of local primary schools, with the reputable Hermitage Academy being its local secondary school.
Lounge 14' 5" exc window x 10' 6" ( 4.39m exc window x 3.20m )
Family Room 13' 2" inc window x 7' 7" max ( 4.01m inc window x 2.31m max )
Dining Room 12' 8" x 10' 6" to max ( 3.86m x 3.20m to max )
Conservatory 13' 3" x 9' exc door ( 4.04m x 2.74m exc door )
Kitchen 8' 3" inc units x 12' 2" inc units ( 2.51m inc units x 3.71m inc units )
Utility 10' 7" inc door x 5' 1" inc units ( 3.23m inc door x 1.55m inc units )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" exc wardrobes x 14' 5" max ( 3.89m exc wardrobes x 4.39m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 3.84m max x 2.62m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 10' 7" ( 2.92m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 4 8' 3" inc wardrobes x 9' 3" max ( 2.51m inc wardrobes x 2.82m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.