£200,000 Offers over
Immaculately presented three bedroom detached townhouse situated on an elevated position with exceptional countryside views located in the popular historical village of Muirkirk. DG GCH EPC C
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented townhouse with accommodation spread over three floors. The property benefits from spacious accommodation throughout and rests on an elevated position providing exceptional views over Muirkirk and towards the cairn.
In summary, entry is accessible from the ground floor level which opens into airy reception hallway with stairs in the centre which provides access to the lower floor and first floor. On the ground level to the left, provides open plan kitchen with dining and lounging area with Paris Style balcony, the kitchen includes breakfast bar with integrated electric oven, gas hob with fan hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and integrated microwave with access to a separate utility room and hall which leads to a ground floor shower room with w/c, and direct access into the integral garages. The lower ground floor comprises three additional apartments that can be configured to public rooms or additional bedrooms. The property benefits from fantastic natural light throughout the property assisted through the Velux styled windows ideally placed in the stairhall. All three spacious bedrooms are located on the first floor, two of which feature beautifully finished en suites and family bathroom.
Lounge 24' 1" Max x 16' 8" Max ( 7.34m Max x 5.08m Max )
Living Area 22' 9" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 6.93m Max x 4.39m Max )
Kitchen 15' 3" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.65m Max x 3.43m Max )
Utlity Room 10' 2" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.10m Max x 2.62m Max )
Public Room 1 19' 1" max x 8' 1" max ( 5.82m max x 2.46m max )
Public Room 2 18' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.74m x 3.61m )
Public Room 3 11' 9" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.58m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom 1 16' x 15' 3" ( 4.88m x 4.65m )
Bedroom 2 16' x 11' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 3 18' 3" x 11' 6" ( 5.56m x 3.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.