£320,000 Offers over
An impressively presented traditional detached bungalow, set within generous corner gardens and delivering a well-balanced complement of family accommodation.
Set within a sizeable corner plot in the much sought-after pocket of Netherlee; this impressively presented detached family home is formed over two levels and offers a balanced complement of apartments as well as extensive outdoor garden space.
Immediately welcoming upon entry the property features a charming external balcony and extends on the ground floor to welcoming reception hallway, spacious formal lounge with bay window formation and stunning Inglenook fire and surround, separate dining room, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets as well as dual aspect window formations and double bedroom with in-built wardrobes. There is an impressive contemporary bathroom on a split landing with stairwell leading thereafter to two further well-proportioned bedrooms on the upper floor. Further complimenting this fantastic home are features such as double glazing (with the exception of small stained glass windows in Inglenook) and gas central heating whilst sizeable garden grounds are afforded to front, side and rear which in turn accommodate ample off street parking for several vehicles.
Netherlee is considered to be one of the south side's more desirable areas due to a number of services and amenities that are available. These include shops that cater for day-to-day requirements, a number of restaurants, excellent leisure facilities and local parkland. Regular bus and rail services run from Netherlee, Clarkston and Muirend.
Formal Lounge 17' 1" into bay x 14' 3" into ingleneuke ( 5.21m into bay x 4.34m into ingleneuke )
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.86m max x 3.38m max )
Bedroom 3 13' 7" max x 9' 10" max &L-shaped ( 4.14m max x 3.00m max &L-shaped )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.