£310,000 Offers over
This impressive detached villa offers extensive family accommodation and is situated within the stunning National Park with lovely views towards Loch Earn.
Currently running as a successful bed and breakfast establishment the home offers well laid out accommodation and extends over two floors. The ground floor comprises of entrance vestibule, open plan lounge area to dining area with views to the Loch, generous dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, handy utility room and shower/sauna room. The rear aspect of the property are currently utilised as the owners personal accommodation and offers a bedroom with dressing area, lounge incorporating multi fuel stove and en-suite shower room. The upper floor offers three double bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms. The two bedrooms to the front benefit from wonderful views to the Loch.
All rooms are to a first class standard with quality fixtures and fittings. Throughout the home the décor is neutrally presented for a light and airy feel. Warmth is provided by LPG central heating and triple glazing has been installed.
To the front and side of the home extensive off street parking has been created. The original double garage has been converted by the current owners to a large workshop (19ft by 17ft), which they use as a quilting studio for long arm quilting, but offers super flexibility on use depending on the requirements of the purchasers. The rear of the property is a sun trap of a garden which has been attractively hard landscaped. A pathway has been created in the original stone backdrop which leads to an elevated site giving wonderful open views.
Lounge Diner 31' 9" max x 13' max ( 9.68m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 16' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.95m x 4.14m )
Bedroom 13' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
Dressing Area &En Suite
Bedroom 16' 7" max x 8' 1" max ( 5.05m max x 2.46m max )
Living Area 12' 1" x 10' 2" max ( 3.68m x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 1" max ( 3.68m x 3.38m max )
En Suite &Dressing Area
Lochearnhead is a small picturesque village situated at the west end of Loch Earn and is beautifully set within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Local shopping/post office are provided within the village. School- Primary and Secondary schools are Strathyre Primary School, McLaren High School, Callander and Morrison's Academy, Crieff. The larger town of Callander is situated approximately 14 miles away and offers more extensive facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.