£350,000 Offers over
A substantial semi-detached family home retaining a wealth of traditional charm within its spacious six apartment layout and boasting a proud position in central Netherlee.
Enjoying a proud position on Clarkston Road with attractive aspects towards the 'Netherton Braes', this substantial home retains a wealth of traditional charm and boasts an incredibly spacious six apartment layout which is formed over two levels.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the ground floor extends to bright, welcoming reception hallway with useful downstairs cloakroom and sizeable under-stair storage cupboard off, charming formal bay windowed lounge with stained glass window insets and feature fire and surround at focal point, rear facing family room, separate dining room and modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets. On the upper floor a bright and spacious landing affords access in turn to three incredibly well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and separate w.c. room. From here, an attic hatch leads to the extensive partially floored attic space which boasts superb enhanced storage as well as further property development potential (subject to necessary local authority consents).
The property sits within private garden grounds on a slightly elevated position from the main road thus affording a good degree of privacy despite its central position. To the rear is a small lawn area with peripheral shrub bedding as well as a detached brick built garage which is accessed from a rear lane.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks and health centre.
Lounge 18' 7" into bay x 13' 11" ( 5.66m into bay x 4.24m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.33m )
Family Room 15' 9" x 12' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 18' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.69m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 2 16' 2" x 12' ( 4.93m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.