£58,000 Offers over
A fabulous, 2 bedroom with extra box room mid terraced family home set in a lovely cul-de sac and would make for a perfect family home with quirky, flexible accommodation.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer a seldom available traditional 2 bedroom mid terraced villa with extra box room which is situated in a cul-de sack on the popular stretch of Perray Avenue. On entering the property you are greeted by a generous and warm hallway. The property has a very quirky and versatile layout. On the lower level you have the master bedroom which can easily take a king sized bed. Adjacent to this an ample sized kitchen with separate dining area. You go up a half landing where you have a boxroom and family bathroom on the lower level. Up the stairs you have a particularly spacious lounge which looks over the front of the property. There is also another fair sized bedroom up the stairs.
The property has double glazed windows, warmth provided by gas central heating. The property has front garden space and also fantastic rear gardens. Internal Viewing is highly recommended. The property does require cosmetic upgrading.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' ( 4.47m x 4.27m )
Kitchen And Dining Area 14' MAX x 12' MAX ( 4.27m MAX x 3.66m MAX )
Master Bedroom 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.