£337,500 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 June 2017||£327,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A superbly spacious semi-detached family home delivering well configured accommodation over two levels and sitting conveniently close to a number of local amenities.
Occupying a desirable position within this sought-after residential pocket of Glasgow's South side; this substantial family home sits conveniently close to a number of amenities and transport links and delivers a superb balance of family accommodation over two levels.
Internally the accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule which in turn affords access to a bright and welcoming reception hallway, generously proportioned lounge with attractive feature fireplace at focal point, separate family room accessed from lounge via French doors and enjoying aspects over the rear garden, spacious dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with integrated appliances and breakfasting bar, downstairs double bedroom or alternative formal dining room and modern family shower room. On the upper floor are a further three double bedrooms accessed from a bright landing, the master of which is impressively proportioned and further accommodates an equally sizable en-suite bathroom with modern white three piece suite and ample vanity storage.
The property is further complimented by double glazing and gas central heating whilst, of particular note, are the well-manicured gardens to both front and rear which in the latter offer a large level enclosed area featuring deck, lawn area and peripheral shrub bedding. A driveway to the rear also affords access to a detached single garage.
Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 1" max ( 6.17m x 3.38m max )
Family Room 13' 8" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.17m max x 2.72m max )
Kitchen 22' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 6.76m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 3/dining(downstairs) 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Master Bedroom 14' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.40m )
En-Suite 11' 1" x 5' 7" ( 3.38m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Shower Room 6' 9" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.06m max x 1.93m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.