£140,000 Offers over
A large detached family home in need of upgrading.
Cnoc Elachan is a large detached family home with a wonderful outlook and large garden. The house is accessed via the former Kilcreggan Hotel car park and has two parking bays directly beside the grounds to the house. The property requires modernisation throughout and external upgrades. Internally Cnoc Elachan consists of two large reception rooms, a dining sized kitchen, four large bedrooms, a sunroom, a bathroom and a shower room. The house also has a very useful large utility room. Externally the property sits in a wonderfully sized plot with outstanding views over the water and subject to planning could be a fantastic development opportunity. The property has had new windows fitted throughout the majority of the house Circa 2011 and a new boiler was installed Circa 2014. The house is of Non Standard Construction which may affect mortgage ability through certain lenders. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the size and plot within this price bracket.
Lounge 18' 3" Max x 14' 3" Max ( 5.56m Max x 4.34m Max )
Kitchen 10' 7" Inc Units x 8' 9" Inc Units ( 3.23m Inc Units x 2.67m Inc Units )
Sunroom 13' 4" Comb Ceiling x 5' 4" ( 4.06m Comb Ceiling x 1.63m )
Bedroom 12' 5" Max Inc Wardrobe x 11' 3" Max ( 3.78m Max Inc Wardrobe x 3.43m Max )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 10' 6" Exc Cupboard x 13' 1" ( 3.20m Exc Cupboard x 3.99m )
Bedroom 9' Exc Cupboard x 8' 9" ( 2.74m Exc Cupboard x 2.67m )
Family Room 17' 9" open to Hallyway x 15' 8" ( 5.41m open to Hallyway x 4.78m )
Utility Room 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
Dining Area 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.