£135,000 Offers over
Introducing this beautifully presented four bedroom extended semi-detached villa. Situated in a popular residential area in Cumnock. Offering, lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, shower room, four double bedrooms, bathroom, front &rear garden and multi-spaced driveway. GCH DG EPC C
An excellent opportunity to obtain this fantastic property which is ideally located in one of Cumnock's more desirable areas. The property has been extended to the rear providing very generous ground floor accommodation. The property has been well maintained and modernised in key areas, making this the perfect family home.
In summary, the property comprises welcoming entrance hallway with stairs, to left from entry is the storage cupboard / utility room. Left from entry rests the spacious front facing lounge which features open plan dining and superb views out to the countryside. The fitted kitchen is located to the centre of the property and features an abundance of both base and wall mounted units, plenty of space for a variety of freestanding appliances, The extension is to the back of the property and includes modern shower room with feature vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush w/c and electric shower, next door rests the ground floor double bedroom with built in storage and patio doors out to patio area.
Upstairs, consists of all four double bedrooms all include built in storage and the family bathroom that has the advantage of a panelled bath, mains shower spa head, vanity wash hand basin and low flush w/c.
Externally the property consists of multi-spaced drive way to the front and well maintained low maintenance secluded rear garden with multiple lounging areas.
Lounge 11' 10" x 18' 2" ( 3.61m x 5.54m )
Dining Area 7' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.49m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 4 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.