£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 November 2003||£50,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Introducing this superb three bedroom end terrace villa which is located in a popular residential area in the town of Cumnock. Offering, 3 Bedrooms, Lounge, fitted Kitchen, shower room, Front &Rear Garden, Garage and off street parking. DG GCH EPC
In detail, the property comprises reception hallway with stairs, to the left is the airy front facing living room with gas fire as focal point. The fitted kitchen is accessible through the living room and includes an abundance of both base and wall hung units and space for a variety of freestanding appliances and access to the rear garden via stairs.
Upstairs lays three spacious bedrooms and the modern family bathroom including low flush w/c, vanity unit with wash hand basin and walk in waterfall power shower, complimented by full glossy wet wall panelling. The property has fantastic storage space throughout including partially floored loft.
Externally, the property features multiple spaced driveway leading to the garage with electricity and to the rear is the fully enclosed low maintenance garden.
Lounge 14' 10" Max x 12' Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.66m Max )
Kitchen 11' 7" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.53m Max x 2.77m Max )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.81m Max x 2.64m Max )
Bedroom 2 14' 3" Max x 9' Max ( 4.34m Max x 2.74m Max )
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.