4 Bedroom, 6 Apartment Home
Floor Area:137.13m2 (1476sqft)
Plot Size:418m2 (4499sqft)
Entry Date:Qtr 4 2018
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel handles, worktop with upstand
- 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built under single oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with hot and cold supply.
- Space for tumble dryer 600mm x 860mm (dependant on house type).
- Space for fridge/freezer 600mm wide.
INTERNAL FINISHES AND DECORATION
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak flush internal doors with satin nickel handles and white painted facings and skirtings.
- Gyproc' cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom, toilet and en-suite(s).
- Handmade insulated loft hatch and where required comb access to match ceiling/wall finish.
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim with shelf and hanging rail (dependant on house types).
- White Ideal Standard bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seats.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b to bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Advanced shower cabinets with thermostatic shower mixer.
- Vanity basin unit to wash hand basin in bathroom and en-suite. Pedestal basin to toilet.
- White coloured bath panel.
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Oil central heating with zone controls.
- White dry dash render.
- White UPVC reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- Insulated external front door (Dulux Heritage Drab) and insulated (White) external rear door, dependant on house type (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- White downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Telephone points in kitchen, lounge and bedroom 1. Fibre to central point in consumer cupboard.
- Wiring to TV points in lounge, kitchen and bedroom 1 brought to a central location with power socket for single amplifier.
- Shaver point to bathroom and en-suite.
- Dual door chime to front door.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- PV panels on selected plots.
- White roller door with internal light and power. External light. UPVC rainwater goods.
- Turf to front gardens only, rear garden graded and top soiled.
THE 'B' SPECIFICATION IS FURTHER ENHANCED BY:-
- Gloss kitchen units.
- Led under unit strip lighting.
- Split level double oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- White' Mexicana' doors with white painted facings and skirtings.
- Half wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
10 year NHBC guarantee which includes 2 year Stephen customer care warranty
Please check with our sales team for our latest specification before reserving. We reserve the right to amend our specification.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.