£95,000 Offers over
Connel Park is a superb two bedroom detached villa situated in New Cumnock with fantastic countryside aspects. Offering, three bedrooms, kitchen, utility room, lounge, shower room, front &rear garden, off street parking. GCH EPC D
Introducing this cracking detached villa which is filled with character and is positioned with beautiful views out to Ayrshire countryside.
In Summary, the property comprises welcoming reception hallway, with the front facing lounge which has fantastic floor space and benefits from dual aspect windows which help fill the room with natural light. The kitchen features a variety of base and wall mounted units. Further ground floor accommodation includes utility room, modern shower room and utility room.
Upstairs consists of two parallel bedrooms which are generous in size and space for storage.
Externally the property includes off street parking and extensive rear garden with beautiful views out to the countryside.
Lounge 15' 9" x 15' ( 4.80m x 4.57m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.82m )
Utility 12' x 7' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 1 12' Limited Head Height x 12' 10" Limited Head Height ( 3.66m Limited Head Height x 3.91m Limited Head Height )
Bedroom 2 12' Limited Head Space x 11' 7" Limited Head Space ( 3.66m Limited Head Space x 3.53m Limited Head Space )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.