£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 March 2008||£52,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Mid-terraced property situated within a popular post code.
4 Steele Walk is an excellent sized two bedroom mid-terrace villa located in a popular location with easy access to all local amenities in Balloch, Alexandria and Dumbarton. Internally the property has a fantastic lounge/dining room which has plenty of space for good sized furniture, a large kitchen which has modern units with space for appliances and direct access to the rear garden, two large bedrooms the master of which has very generous proportions and a modern shower room with double shower cubicle. Other benefits include double glazing and a modern gas central heating system. Externally there are lovely low maintenance gardens to the front and rear and on street parking nearby. Early viewing is advised.
Lounge/dining area 18' 4" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 5.59m Max x 4.32m Max )
Kitchen 18' 7" Max x 7' 5" Max inc units ( 5.66m Max x 2.26m Max inc units )
Master Bedroom 16' 2" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 4.93m Max x 2.62m Max )
Bedroom 11' 5" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.87m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.