£110,000 Offers over
Introducing this well presented four bedroom detached red sandstone character property. Offering, four generous bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room conservatory, family bathroom, dining area, rear garden and off street. GCH DG
This fantastic property is a superb example of a property with real character. From arrival, the property has a beautiful red sandstone face and the property is deceiving from the front elevation. As you enter, straight away your attention is drawn to the traditional high airy ceilings that flow consistently throughout, as you make your way through the house you are pleasantly surprised with the depth this superb home has.
In Summary, the property comprises entrance vestibule which opens into the welcoming reception hallway with stairs. The master bedroom is front facing and includes built in wardrobe. To the left the comfortable lounge features electric fire place and surround as focal point and access to the kitchen. The fitted galley kitchen includes electric double mounted oven, gas hob with fan hood and plenty of unit and work top space. Passed the kitchen the hallway leads to the separate utility room and then into the conservatory that absorbs the sunshine all day and has views into the rear garden. The family bathroom includes whirlpool bath, with overhead electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c and is finished with full height tiling.
Upstairs consists of the remaining three bedrooms, two of which include built in storage.
Externally, the property features sizable rear garden with decking and laid to lawn. The garage is to back of the plot and has electricity, multiple spaces for parking are provided.
Lounge 16' 3" x 14' 9" ( 4.95m x 4.50m )
Kitchen 15' 3" max x 6' 1" max ( 4.65m max x 1.85m max )
Utility Room 8' x 5' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.60m )
Conservatory 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 1 13' max x 12' 1" excl wardrobe ( 3.96m max x 3.68m excl wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" max x 9' excl wardrobe &window recess ( 4.50m max x 2.74m excl wardrobe &window recess )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 7' 9" excl wardrobe ( 3.38m x 2.36m excl wardrobe )
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.