£69,950 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom terraced home in the village of Kirkmuirhill in South Lanarkshire.
With close access to the M74 and local shops, this home is tastefully decorated throughout and in walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We love how spacious our home is, not to mention the additional space we have in the loft area. Having it made into an additional room has offered us numerous options including an office space and somewhere for kids to play.
2. Our garden is south facing so no matter what time we get in from work, we are always able to enjoy the sunshine in it. It`s our favourite chill out spot.
3. We love our kitchen. The white high gloss finish on the units means that it always feels so clean and bright.
4. Equally, we love the bathroom. The sink unit is just that little bit different due to it being black glass on top. Perfect for relaxing in after a long day at work.
5. We have great neighbours, they are really friendly and always there when you need them.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC door leading to the entrance hall with storage under the stairs.
A bright room that benefits from a large window, quality neutral carpet and access to the kitchen.
Modern white kitchen with tiled flooring and access to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes on either side of the room.
Double bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes.
Bright double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Converted Loft Space:
Large loft space currently used as a home office and for additional storage.
Modern fully tiled bathroom on the ground floor with electric shower above the bath.
The front of the property benefits from a double driveway with room for two cars.
The rear of the property has a large lawn area with paved patio and fence to the perimeter.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home?
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews and have recently been voted best overall estate agent in Lanarkshire.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.