£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 May 2016||£183,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stunning mid terrace villa in a quiet location in the Lomond Gate Development
47 Kinglas Drive is a stunning three bedroom mid terrace house located in Lomond Gate in arguably one of the most quiet positions within the development. Built by the Walker group just under two years ago the house still has a new home feel and has the advantage of a sizable rear garden and two private allocated parking spaces. Internally the property is in good decorative order. On the ground floor there is a lovely lounge/dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, a modern kitchen with cream units and a range of integrated appliances and a WC. There is also ample storage within the lounge and hall. On the upper level there is three bedrooms all of a good size, the master bedroom has the advantage of a lovely en suite shower room and both the master and second bedroom have built in wardrobes. Finally there is a modern family bathroom. The house is warmed by a modern system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed throughout.
Lounge 14' 11" x 15' 10" ( 4.55m x 4.83m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.39m )
Master Bedroom 13' 5" Exc Wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 4.09m Exc Wardrobe x 2.69m )
Bedroom 8' Exc wardrobe x 10' 6" ( 2.44m Exc wardrobe x 3.20m )
Bedroom 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.