£220,000 Offers over
An impressively proportioned semi-detached family home which has been thoughtfully extended to deliver an enhanced level of family accommodation and which sits within walking distance of a number of highly regarded local schools.
Situated within a quiet residential pocket of East Renfrewshire, yet only a short walk from a number of sought-after local schools, this impressively spacious semi-detached home has been thoughtfully extended to now provide an enhanced level of family accommodation
Enjoying completely level access to the front; the property is entered by way of a useful vestibule and extends, on the ground floor, to reception hallway with downstairs w.c. facility off, formal lounge with attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, generously proportioned family room with dining area, spacious fitted dining kitchen drawing an abundance of natural light via dual aspect window formations and hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units and separate utility porch with rear door access to the back garden. A broad stairwell leads from the hallway to the upper floor where there are three well-appointed bedrooms and a superb contemporary family shower room featuring white three piece suite and vanity storage.
Further complimenting this superb home are features such as double glazing and gas central heating as well as an abundance of storage by way of numerous cupboards, a spacious attic and externally accessed cellarage. Of additional note are the private garden grounds enjoyed to both front and rear which are designed largely for ease of maintenance and incorporate a level driveway to the front as well as detached garage to the rear.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
Dining/family Room 18' 10" x 12' ( 5.74m x 3.66m )
Dining Kitchen 17' 4" max x 10' 11" ( 5.28m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom 1 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.