£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 November 2003||£85,000||£7,005|
|17 April 2003||£77,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated in this popular residential locale, this lovely three bedroom semi detached family home conveniently located for local amenities and public transport. Call Allen and Harris now to arrange your viewing on 0141 649 9011.
Entering at ground floor level, a door from the entrance hallway leads to the lounge with windows offering views onto Crosstobs Road. The dining kitchen, accessed through both the lounge and the entrance hallway, boasts a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops. A cupboard off the dining kitchen provides a handy downstairs storage space and the dining area also allows French door access to the privately enclosed rear garden grounds and parking area.
Ascending to the upper landing the first floor accommodation comprises; a family bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath, and three bedrooms each offering built in storage. The upper landing also provides access to the loft.
Crookston offers relatively easy access to M77. There are a number of well serviced bus routes and Crookston train station is a short walk away, together with a selection of primary and secondary schooling all within this established residential area. The property further benefits from access to excellent local amenities with Silverburn Shopping Centre being just over a mile away.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 17' 1" x 9' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.