£205,000 Offers over
**FAMILY HOME RETURNING TO THE MARKET**
This four bed detached villa offers three public rooms, an integral garage, downstairs WC, master ensuite facility, private driveway and an expanse of garden grounds.
Entering at ground floor level, the entrance vestibule leads separately to all three public rooms. The living room to the front boasts views over the cul-de-sac and surrounding landscape. A second public room with an outlook to the private rear garden could also be used as a fifth bedroom if desired. The kitchen comprises a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops, whilst a separate utility room off allows direct access to the side garden. A dining area also provides access to the south facing rear garden grounds which have been extended to increase the size of the plot. This allows ample space for recreation and relaxation. Understairs storage and a handy downstairs WC complete the acommodation on this level. Ascending to the upper level, the upstairs landing provides access to four bedrooms, a family bathroom and loft access. The master bedroom is complete with its own ensuite shower room and three of the four bedrooms offer built-in storage. Further benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating, viewing is encouraged to allow potential buyers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and style of the accommodation on offer. Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. There are a number of well serviced bus routes and train stations within the Cambuslang area. A selection of primary and secondary schooling are also available.
Cloakroom 5' 9" x 2' 8" Max ( 1.75m x 0.81m Max )
Lounge 19' 9" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.76m Max )
Dining Room 10' 7" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.02m Max )
Reception Room / Play Room 13' 11" Max x 12' 5" ( 4.24m Max x 3.78m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Utility Room 6' 4" Max x 5' 9" Max ( 1.93m Max x 1.75m Max )
Bederoom One 21' 1" x 9' ( 6.43m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.63m Max x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 14' 11" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 4.55m Max x 2.84m Max )
Bedroom Four 12' 1" Max x 14' 2" Max ( 3.68m Max x 4.32m Max )
Bathroom 6' 11" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.11m Max x 2.62m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.