£105,000 Offers over
Introducing this beautifully presented three bedroom detached villa, situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular residential area of Holmhead, Cumnock. Offering, three bedrooms, modern kitchen, conservatory, lounge, family bathroom, double garage, extensive gardens and off street parking.
This beautiful home is tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac and benefits from resting on an extensive corner plot with the great outside space including a unique double garage.
In summary, the property comprises welcoming reception hallway, to the left rests the spacious lounge which is filled with light from grand front facing window. The modern kitchen includes integrated electric oven, gas hob with fan hood and plenty of base and wall mounted units. Open plan dining is also provided leading into the conservatory which provides great views of the garden and absorbs the sun for most of the day.
Upstairs, consists of three bedrooms and the family bathroom which features, panelled bath with electric overhead shower, vanity wash hand basin and low flush w/c, finished with full height tiling.
Externally, the property includes multiple spaced runway and double garage. The front garden is laid to lawn and to the rear consists of multiple concrete slab lounging areas and laid to lawn to the rear with greenhouse.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' ( 4.65m x 3.05m )
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
Dining Area 10' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 2 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.07m x 1.80m )
Family Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.