£105,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 25TH JANUARY @ 12 NOON ***
This semi-detached property enjoys a most desirable position within the East Renfrewshire school catchment zone and has been keenly priced to reflect the need for significant re-furbishment.
Sitting within the highly desirable East Renfrewshire school catchment area and boasting the perfect location in terms of its quiet residential situation coupled with proximity to local amenities; this 'Dutch style' semi-detached villa has been keenly priced to reflect the need for significant re-furbishment and upgrading.
Accessed from a level front garden; the accommodation extends to sizeable dining lounge with dual aspect window formations, kitchen area, two double bedrooms and large bathroom. Externally; there is a level front garden with driveway affording off-street parking and, to the rear, there is a large garden area requiring landscaping.
Albeit a quiet residential address, Crosslees Drive sits close to a number of local amenities in nearby Thornliebank such as shops, chemist and medical practice. Commuting is made easy via a number of public transport links in the immediate vicinity as well as close access to the motorway network. Leisure facilities can also be easily accessed in the form of local parks, golf clubs and the newly opened David Lloyd leisure club.
Lounge/diner 24' 3" max x 11' 10" max ( 7.39m max x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.00m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 6" max x 11' max ( 4.72m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 6' 8" max x 6' 6" ( 2.03m max x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.