£140,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE FRI 18TH JAN AT 12NOON**A stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached modern villa situated in a preferred cul-de-sac locale, presented in walk in condition with fabulous open views to the rear. Viewing highly recommended by the agents.
**CLOSING DATE FRI 18TH JAN AT 12NOON**This impressive home is brought to the market in first class condition and has broad appeal to numerous potential purchasers. Set over two levels the accommodation consists of entrance hallway, WC, spacious lounge and fabulous open plan kitchen diner. The kitchen is a real feature of the home and offers built in appliances. The upper floor provides a bright refitted bathroom with over bath shower and three bedrooms. Excellent storage provision with the two larger bedrooms benefiting from triple wardrobes.
Internally the home is presented to an excellent standard with bright neutral décor throughout. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are attractive low maintenance gardens. A driveway provides off street parking. The rear more private gardens are south facing and generously sized. The gardens are again designed for ease of maintenance with lawn and attractive flagstone patio. Mature hedging and substantial fencing provides a family friendly environment and aids privacy and security. The rear of the home provides wonderful views over open countryside.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.17m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 10' 3" max x 9' 9" ( 3.12m max x 2.97m )
Bedroom 10' 3" max x 11' 2" ( 3.12m max x 3.40m )
Bedroom 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.